We take your rights to privacy, data protection and informational self-determination very seriously. Like all offers of SALEMATIC24, this offer is exclusively directed to entrepreneurs. Against this background we would like to inform you about the following:
Who are we?
Owner Jan Arbter
Apartado de Correos 276
TEL: +34 691 54 91 76 - for our German and English speaking customers & business partners
Who is responsible for data protection in our company (data protection officer)?
Everyone at our company is responsible for data protection. You can reach us via the above contact details.
We collect data from you. Which ones? From where? For how long? And are we even allowed to do that?
Categories of data:
● e-mail information: Contact ID, e-mail address, status, bounce status, date of registration, IP address of registration, confirmation date, IP address of confirmation, date of cancellation, IP address of cancellation, referrer
● SMS information: Mobile phone number, message, status, bounce status, date of entry, date of cancellation
● Phone number
● First name
● Cash on delivery
● all information about the summonable address of your company
● If you have given us a business card, then we save all data on the business card.
● If you have applied to us, then all information from your application documents.
● Your messages to us and all information contained therein
● Tagging Information
● all other comparable communication data
We obtain this information from your interaction with our company.
purposes and legal basis:
1. information about our and other services - Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a DSGVO (consent)
2. creation, performance and termination of the obligation - Article 6(1)(b) DPA
3. establishment, implementation and termination of the information contract in accordance with our general information contract conditions - Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b DSGVO
● If and insofar as you have given your consent within the double opt-in procedure, we will store the data until you revoke your consent.
● We store the data we require to fulfil the information contract until the end of the retention period, usually 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
● We delete your data as a matter of principle as soon as you instruct us to do so. This does not apply to data that has been processed on the basis of an information contract. We delete this data after expiry of the statutory retention period, which is generally three years after the end of the contractual relationship.
What do you need to know about your consent?
If and insofar as you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data when registering, we would like to point out the following:
You can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future. You can do this by sending an informal message to one of the above-mentioned contact channels
Your consent very specifically that your e-mail address is uploaded to the respective provider and compared with his own user data. If your e-mail address is linked to a user account with the respective provider, you will be shown relevant advertising messages or you will be specifically excluded from advertising messages.
What do you need to know about the information contract?
You have the possibility to conclude an information contract with us. The information contract is always concluded when you confirm transactions in which we have expressly used the term "information contract". The exact content of the information contract is defined in the respective contract text and, in addition, in our General Information Contract Conditions.
If and insofar as you have concluded this Information Agreement, we draw your attention to the following: With the Information Agreement, we undertake to deliver to you the information content described in the relevant product and service description and in the General Information Agreement Conditions via all conceivable contact channels (letter post, SMS, e-mail, social networks and comparable contact channels). Among other things, we are also obliged to deliver the contractual information in social networks and comparable contact channels. For this purpose, we are obliged, as far as technically possible, to upload your e-mail address to a custom audience on facebook or to a "similar audience" on Google and, if possible, to deliver information there as well. You can terminate the information contract at any time, without giving reasons or observing deadlines, by sending an informal message to one of the above-mentioned contact channels.
We use tags from Klick-Tipp; what is there to know about them?
We use the KLICK-TIPP LIMITED tagging technology